Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Why does everythig take soooo long?

Well I'm back The knee surgery went well. Sometimes with Dot and Bill, everything takes sooo long. Like we are in slow motion. Did it happen suddenly? Or was it real gradual and I just am noticing it now? I think the later. I was in the kitchen last night and I was making my dinner, a english muffin. I think I was in there about 30 minutes. Why? Well Dot was wanting me to eat some really old vegetables and then Bill comes in and asks what I am doing and then can't hear me so I talk really loud. I can't seem to get out of the kitchen. There is so much miscommunication between us. Sometimes I just can't repeat myself again. So then they have no idea what I said. And I don't even care. Is that so selfish of me? I think so. But sometimes I just can't help myself. Bill openly dislikes me. Sometimes I wonder if he is my real dad or what? Why is he such a bastard? Just to me usually. He has always been like this. I am an irritant to him. I am too loud, to much... He said to me the other day,

No comments: