Monday, September 13, 2010

The saddist truth ever...

Today has been a really long and trying day for me. Nothing out of the ordinary. I took Dot shopping, at the Galleria, then out to lunch at The Good Earth with our sweet neighbor Cheryl. Along the way, well it didn't go so well. Dot is having a hard time with money. She thinks she hasen't a dime, and so she only spends a little bit at a time. For example, if she has to buy 15 items, she will only buy 7 and says she will go the next day. I know it doesn't make sense. Of course it makes perfect sense to Dot. Bill is worse. He only buys off off brands of everything. And only things he likes. He loves the burgers at the gas station. Yum! He brings them home by the bagful! Of course they go to waste. Back to today, then as we were leaving, Dot got lost. I could not find that woman to save my soul. I was almost in tears. Here is the sad truth. I got so mad at her. I didn't like her at all. I didn't say anything, I was just really mad. If they would listen to me and take my advise, it would go soooo much better. But nooooo. Its lots of wasted time doing stupid things. I feel so ashamed for feeling like this. I love Dot with all of my heart. It just sucks!!!!

No comments: